16.3.16

Crystal Kingdom (Kanin Chronicles, #3)Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


wow! this book had one of the emotional ending ever!
it was so cruel..so many favourite characters died!
how can you do this. i almost cried. almost. and i tried hard to hold it.
the ending was epic! the war, blood, death, refugees and so on.
it was my one of the best closing trilogy. I had no idea that the plot-twist will turned out into something like this. Amanda Hocking is brilliant. I love the romance development here better than the first book. Bryn was a matured and an independent girl, not the annoying type of typical girl you often met in other books. I love how she managed to deal with all the problems and situations happened. Ridley? He was just trying to be helpful i guess.
many sacrifices had been made to make the right thing happen.



View all my reviews