31.3.16

Looking for AlaskaLooking for Alaska by John Green

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


first john green book i had ever read, and still confused wether i wanna give his other books a try.
i read this when i was in high school and i did not had any idea that this book was actually quiet popular. why? because of the story did not match the hyped level where it suppose to. well, the beginning was good, it managed to hook me as suspense filled me up until 'the day' . it was quiet boring and meaningless. the most shocking thing was when the outcome and the reason of 'the day' had revealed. my reaction towards it was 'what the hell?' thats it? for all the time i had been spending this was what i got? it did not make sense. but one compliment i wanna say is i love his writing style.




View all my reviews