23.3.16

No Title guys

Randomies

source : google
(gahh!! I wish I have them!)

Ok. So I don’t know why i start to write or type this particularly. I just feel the urge to write. Anything. But funnily I don’t know what words or story I wanna tell. Maybe about ghosts ( things that i have never experience before ), or perhaps about life, I still don’t have a single idea what is the meaning of life. Why do I live? Ok. So let’s forget about that. How about my childhood life?
When I was a child, ( about 9-10 years ) I hope I did not mistaken the ages. It was a long time ago. My father ( papa ) love to spend my time in the library as we did not know what to do in afternoon sometimes. So, let me tell you , I had 3 library cards. It was insane right? One belonged to me, the other two belonged to my brothers ( which they never lay a finger on that things , they probably did not know that papa assigned their names to that things ). One cards offered you to lend 3 books each week. So, me with my obsession borrowed 9 books a week. Yes 9 books. I don’t know if you impress with that or not but when I recalled to that time now, I was quiet proud of myself. All of them were mostly about crime investigation-detective-mystery sort of things. Oh, and one more thing all of them were in Malays. I did not develop the interest of English reading material as I did now.
I was thinking too how can the librarians approved my large sum of books using 3 library cards when the two owners were not present. Okay , perhaps because they were good friends of papa. I went home reading books and I kind of pissed off my brothers when I started to read loudly. You know..kid does that. I love to read so much that I read my older brothers Malay literature books directed to 14,15 and 16 years-old literature books when I was 9 years-old. Once again, I was humilitatedly impressed with myself because my older brothers never finish their schools literature books. Boysszz..
So, jump in when I was 11-12 years-old I moved to the outskirts of town. But it was almost as busy as town nowadays. Me and papa never go to the library again. First, we got new home and papa was crazy busy with his projects planting plants and so on, you know things that old papas do when they got soil and hoe. Second, I transfered to new school and got to deal with lots of tuitions as I had a big exam when I was 12. Third, I had never see that library cards ever again , perhaps misplaced when we moved somewhere or got throwed by mama. Three major reasons. So what did I do?? I borrowed my classmates books. I read them doing class while the teachers were bubling because how can I find free time? Well, I know you all must do that a lot too keeping your books down in the table drawer keep your teachers wild eyes off them and started reading like hell nothing happened in the class. Luckily I never got caught by them. Someimes I sneaked out the books from the libarary too such ass Enid Blyton animal stories, you don’t have any idea how obsessed I was with Nancy Drew too at that time. I was a naughty-pretty good students because I had never failed to complete my homeworks but I never did them in home I did them in class or school whenever I got free times. Yeah, I was the first student to arrive at school around 6,45 am. Well, I was an excellent student back then, got highest marks and great results. (grossly impressed myself, but I can say that I am a big-ass-lazy-dont-care-what-ever-student right now) 
Then I studied in boarding school, that was when I started to read real YA English books. Because surrounded by excellent students exposed you to wide range of thoughts and books opinions. ( what the hell that i am saying? ) To keep it short, my roomates had a collection of English books. So, you know what I did. The school library totally sucks!! But although being a librarian myself in high school did not keep me from sneaking out books from the school library. One of them was Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I missed to do that again if I have the chance.
So  now I just ended my school year, graduated and so on and looking forward to college applications. So I deal with it by reading online stories wattpad and ebooks coz I don’t have money!! I hope I have that fucking fortune. My biggest dream is to have a spacious library room full of books, their smells and drown by their touch. Papa will never spend money in books. He said you can get them in library for free. Oh, please do you know that I fucking hate the library that I used to be when I was a child?? Why?? Because it was totally outdated! They never being updated and full of boring books that I had already read when I was a child. Godd...I was envied with those who got money. Being a teenager myself I still can’t ask my parents a single penny to spend for my own things unless I am shopping with my mom. You know mom got pretty obsessed with beauty products as I do. And I am the one who exposed her about variety of cosmetics. Well, I was the only daughter in house. gggrrr..fhjrhfjrfr..Before I ended up with other different boring stuffs happened in my lifelet me ended my story with books here.