16.3.16

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


wooowww...i love it. this was a great retelling of thousand and one night.
i love the world development in this novel. got a bunch of knowledge as well.
as for the characters. of course i love khalid and shazi. their romance was just perfect.
for tariq i kind of like him at first but it just didnt happen when i thought that he became greedy of wanted shazi. i undertand his love but can u please accept that shazi had already fell in love with khalid, tariq??
the magical aspect in this book need more improvement as it did not really captivate me enough. it just pop out nowhere in any moment..
the story of tariq and the gang were just not entertained me enough. i kinda felt bored towards them.
jalal and desmina?? i love them!
that ending..arghh..
i can't wait to lay my fingers on the roses and the dagger!




View all my reviews