18.4.16

End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3)End of Days by Susan Ee

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


this trilogy is sooo goood!!
the chaos world will completely catches your attention
can't help my hands from flipping to the next page..
this book had it all. a full package. it was full of action packed, fast-read, good plot twist, sacrifice, romance and the most memorable and the best part was the humour!!
i love the humour in this book soo freaking much! Dee-Dum? oh my godd..oh plus the freaking crazy mum! it was soo..ughh..where can u find a crzy mum like that?
mum was supposed to be an annoyed overprotective one but this one? huh beyond expectation.
hands down.
Raffe...awww..u are...u are....speechless to say
Penryn..well u have quite a unique name..u are a very bad -ass female character!
Pooky Bear...I am so sorry for your name.
go and read this book trilogy!!! it was soo good!!! highly recommend




View all my reviews